South East Car Care are aware that your safety comes first which is why we are proud to announce that Repco’s next generation of brake pads - Repco RCT - are now available in our Sorell car service workshop...Read more
Get a Brake Service for Your safety
Do you need a Brake Service? Well, definitely if you hit the brakes and your vehicle takes longer to stop.. However there are less noticeable warning signs that you must look out for to keep you safe when travelling on the road.
If your vehicle displays the following symptoms - it's time to test your brakes.
- Your brake pedal feels different - either spongy, softer or harder
- The brake pedal seems low
- Your vehicle loses grip during braking
- Your vehicle veers to the left or right when braking
- You notice shuddering in your steering wheel when you brake
- Your brakes make a squealing sound
If your vehicle shows any of the warning signs above, contact us at South East Car Care - Sorell as soon as possible.
Brakes are a critical safety factor in all vehicles; neglecting them means you are putting your own, and your family’s, lives at risk. Your brakes systems need to be inspected at every service and by a qualified specialist.
At South East Car Care - Sorell we offer a free 65 Point Vehicle Inspection report with every car service that we perform, and we will let you know if we feel there are any immediate concerns, and offer the advised service or repairs. Our written report will also let you know if there are requirements in the near future you should plan for.
As part of this inspection we check over the brake system components including:
- Front Brake Pads/Shoes
- Front Brake Disc Rotors/Drums
- Front Calipers
- Front Brake Hoses/Clips/Springs
- Rear Brake Pads/Shoes
- Rear Brake Disc Rotors/Drums
- Brake Fluid